Cheese with prawns is always a good idea! This is a quick meal that is ready in15-20 minutes.
• Washed and cleaned Prawns
• Garlic salt
• Everyday Seasoning
• Lemon Pepper
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Cooking Cream
• Taco cheese mix
• Quickmelt cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Wash and clean prawns. Use kitchen scissors to cut off the legs and the sharp parts of the head. Butterfly the prawns starting from the tail, cut through the middle of the prawn all the way to the head. Remove the intestinal tract of the prawns. This is the black line on the underside of the prawns. Put prawns on a baking sheet.
3. Season the prawns with garlic salt, lemon pepper, everyday seasoning and olive oil. I just sprinkle and twist so there are no measurements.
4. Put 1 tsp of cream on each prawn and top with cheese.
4. Bake in 400 degree F oven for 8 minutes. Then broil for 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
I like to add chili garlic when I eat this. Enjoy!!!