This Air fryer was sent to me by LGEI PH to review and try out.
Watch the VIDEO for some tips on how to use it.
1. Compact size. Perfect for cooking meals for one or two persons.
2. Cooks quickly.
3. Cooks quietly.
4. Your kitchen and house won’t smell like fried food. I hate the smell of fried fish!!!
5. Healthier alternative to frying as it cooks with ZERO OIL.
6. Can be left alone to cook.
7. Easy to add more time in case food is still uncooked.
8. Machine is simple to operate.
9. Safety feature: Won’t start and turn on without the fryer pot in place.
1. Compact size. Family servings take longer as they have to be cooked in batches to ensure an even crunch on all sides.
2. Instructions and cookbook are in Chinese.
3. After reading the Chinese cookbook that came along with the Air fryer, I noticed that most of the recipes required only 5-10 minutes of cooking at 180-200 degree. However, it took 20 minutes for my pork liempo to cook and I used 200 degrees to cook it. So in the end, it’s really trial and error for the right time and temperature.
Someone requested to find out how I clean it. So here it is:
1. Remove the frying plate and drain oil from the bottom of the frying pot.
2. Wash frying pot and plate with soap and water. Do not use abrasive sponges as this will remove the non-stick coating.
3. Make sure the Air Fryer machine has cooled down completely before cleaning it.
4. Wipe the Air Fryer machine with a clean damp cloth. Make sure to get inside especially if you used flour/breading. Some bits will be in the little nooks and crannies.
5. Wipe with a dry cloth or paper towel. Make sure everything is dry before storing.
That’s it! I hope I helped you with your Mi Air Fryer!