It’s time to update my exercise equipment. Thank you LGEI PH for my new toy!!!
Click on the picture to watch the video of unboxing and how to use. 👇🏻
You can also click on the link below:
• Thin and compact, perfect for my tiny home gym
• Can be stored under beds and couches
• Movable with wheels
• Comparing it to my previous Walking Pad A1 pro I can run in this up to a max speed of 10!
• Phone/tablet holder or for your keys
• Safety key
• So much heavier than my old walking pad.
• I hate the turn keys/adjustment knobs for the handlebars. Maybe production can come up with a better way to lock the handlebars in place.
• The handlebars feel flimsy when I’m running at full speed (speed level 10). So I don’t hold on to it.
• App connection still doesn’t exist for both Ph and China MiHome. Maybe since it’s still very new! Fresh from production!
For anyone who’s interested in the comparison, here’s a chart for the Walking Pad A1 Pro and the all new Walking Pad R1.
With its sleek design, and faster speed. I love it!❤️