This is Teo’s favorite fish dish. He just removes the veggies when he eats this but that’s okay since he eats most of the sauce. 😅
500 grams of White Fish Fillets washed and cut into 1.5 inch cubes
Pechay or Snow Cabbage washed and white stems removed
2 cups of coconut milk
2 slices of ginger
Salt and pepper to taste
Red sili (optional)
1. Season the fish with salt and pepper.
2. Wrap each fish cube in a pechay leaf.
3. Put in a non-stick pan.
4. Add in coconut milk and 2 slices of ginger.
5. Cook semi-covered in low heat. Once the coconut milk starts to bubble, remove the cover and cook for 5-10 mins more uncovered.
6. It’s done when it looks like this.
7. Serve as is or top with red sili.