My boys love Japanese food and this is one of their favorites. As with most of my recipes, making this takes up just a little of your time so you can have more time to do other things!
1 kilo chicken breasts washed and cut into strips
1/2 cup Japanese Soy Sauce
2 TBSP Brown Sugar
1 TBSP Mirin
4 cloves of garlic grated finely
Sesame seeds (for garnish)
1. Mix all the ingredients together except for the sesame seeds. Separate 4 tablespoons of the marinade for dipping sauce/drizzling on hot rice.
2. Put in the sliced chicken. Marinate for atleast 30 minutes.
3. I like cutting my chicken into strips instead of cubes as this makes it easier and faster to skewer them.
4. Grease the grill and grill for 2 minutes. These cook really fast. You can also use a grill pan to do this. Use medium heat.
5. Sprinkle feo me sesame seeds before serving. The unused marinade that was set aside can be used for dipping or drizzled on top of hot white rice. Enjoy!