Who says practicing scissor skills have to be boring? Try this!
• board paper (I recycled old wedding invitations)
• hole puncher
1. Draw images on the board paper. Luc wanted a horse and Teo wanted a boy. I just used a pencil for this.
2. Cut out the picture and put holes where hairs should be.
3. Cut yarn for hair.
4. Tie the yarn to make hair/mane/ tail. Fold the yarn in half and thread it through the hole. The folded side should go in first. Make a hole in the middle of the folded yarn. Like this:
Put the other end of the yarn into the hold and pull it through.
You can also do 3-9 yarn strips at a time.
Repeat for all the holes.
5. Draw and decorate with crayons before cutting.
6. Cutting time!
Fresh from the barbers 💈